Bumholes have keyed my car :(

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Was staying at my bf sisters house, came out in the morning to find some lovely person has keyed my car, as if enough hasent happened lately then this, right pain Renault r going to take a look to see if it will buff out enough or it's a respray job :(

4f14f9d8.jpg

204b2d2f.jpg

b1cd3064.jpg

holliedynamique":12pr2zb1 said:
Was staying at my bf sisters house, came out in the morning to find some lovely person has keyed my car, as if enough hasent happened lately then this, right pain Renault r going to take a look to see if it will buff out enough or it's a respray job :(

4f14f9d8.jpg

204b2d2f.jpg

b1cd3064.jpg

The only positive thing is its white on white so unless u bend down and get it in the right light you can barely notice it

Bastards. Why can't people just leave others things alone

its horrible when this happens, i hope u find out whos done it and get your revenge by ramming your key up there arse sideways

thats the prob though, renault prob can sort it out but becasue of some dick, we have to spend our money correcting it thats the thing that pisses me off

Looks like it will machine polish out, I wouldn't go to Renault Tbh but if it does need spraying my Glacier white 133 is going to my bodyshop man (does Ferrari & Supercar work) and can be done at the same time as i am sure there will be paint left over from mine.

Good luck in getting it sorted, last time someone did that to my car i was in plympton not going there ever again lol.

Jordysportracing":igvxpux9 said:
Looks like it will machine polish out, I wouldn't go to Renault Tbh but if it does need spraying my Glacier white 133 is going to my bodyshop man (does Ferrari & Supercar work) and can be done at the same time as i am sure there will be paint left over from mine.

Good luck in getting it sorted, last time someone did that to my car i was in plympton not going there ever again lol.

Thanks for the offer Jordan appreciate it, it's okay though cos the Renault garage I deal with r excellent it's only a small dealer but they do a top job they resprayed my front bumper when it got reversed into u wouldn't know no orange peel etc. it's a pain but it's not a constant line with the same pressure applied so I'm wondering If someone just had a bag or was holding there keys while walking up and did it by accident cos if u set out to damage a car u would surely make a continuous line and do it the same pressure all along? It's a very busy pavement :( though I have noticed a lot of Twingo owners have suffered with this kind off damage maybe cos they r something different maybe

This is one thing that gets right under my skin! When bother going though the time of keying someones pride and joy!

I still had a good day luckily as me and lee got invited down to his sisters caravan to stay for the evening, was a great drive down from Plymouth to Newquay in 25• heat lol it was such fun it took my mind off the damage; here's my poor car outside the caravan :)

3cbff580.jpg

3a455cd0.jpg

holliedynamique":3bjn8gkk said:
it's a pain but it's not a constant line with the same pressure applied so I'm wondering If someone just had a bag or was holding there keys while walking up and did it by accident cos if u set out to damage a car u would surely make a continuous line and do it the same pressure all along?
I know it's no consolation, but I thought it was a half arsed attempt if it was deliberate, so maybe a bag or something was the cause.

Still not good as it shows that many people just don't respect anything nowadays :( But that was a nice gesture from Jordan :cool: