BYE BYE RS Twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Well the time has come for my mums RS twingo facelift to go, shes loved the car to bits over the last year providing plenty of fun but shes finding the Cup chassis around here is taking its toll as there are just too many pot holes etc. shes just ordered a Renault Captur Dynamique media-nav S in orange with a black roof!

Cant wait till we pick it up but not too long as its delivery is estimated for september :)

You could have talked her into coilovers and had them on a soft setting :)

New motor sounds funky and its nearly August so September isn't far away.

I saw one on the road near the dealer yesterday, not bad looking motors at all!

Shame to lose the Twingo, but Capturs are pretty cool

Yea I love it! Im still holding out for the new clio 200 or the rwd twingo or 5 when its out lol

holliedynamique":7646k9ih said:
Im still holding out for the new clio 200 or the rwd twingo

There both tempting me to, especially when a 200 can look so nice like this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374265860.985393.jpg

Friedchicken91":2lrnumlu said:
holliedynamique":2lrnumlu said:
Im still holding out for the new clio 200 or the rwd twingo

There both tempting me to, especially when a 200 can look so nice like this

If it lost the detailing around the head and fog lamp units it'd look even better I think!

Yea I cant wait to see what the new Twingo RS looks like or Renault 5 if they bring the historic badge back again

Those Capturs are actually pretty cool now that I've seen a couple of them in the flesh. It's just a rebadged Nissan Qashqai though (my mum's on her second, you'd think she'd have learnt after the first...)

Capturs are nice, I was at a launch a fortnight ago, def not a rebadged Qashqai though! Nowhere near as big, same floor pan as the new Clio!

Yeah, they're going to put in the same 1.2 turbo EDC arrangement as in the new Clio GT.