Calling all Scottish People going to FCS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HigtonA

Reaction score
Hey

Just wondering who is actually going from Scotland, because Neil and I are meeting on the M74, Bothwell services between J4 and J5, find it on the map here

If anyone else is going just give us a shout, if you want my mobile number just give me a pm.

Cheers,

Andrew

Dabbot":31sqfhb4 said:
i could meet you's somewhere along the m74
Dave. I'll be coming right down past perth, stirling, so meeting up with Andrew at Bothwel which is still in Glasgow and has southbound access

if your coming from perth and down the M90 i could meet you in dunfermline then we could go to bothwel from there

Dabbot":hdpjj7yk said:
if your coming from perth and down the M90 i could meet you in dunfermline then we could go to bothwel from there
It only adds a bit onto the route, but I've never been that way. Done the 90 south and over the bridge to Edinbrough, but not diverted off before, so i'm not sure if its a pain to get back across to Glasgow again and be southbound on the 74 at the Bothwell services.

Would it just be easier for us all to meet up at Abington services which are further down and would make a nice half way stop for me?

whatever is easiest a will be crossing the bridge onto the m8 for glasgow then m74

Dabbot":1vcca4yg said:
whatever is easiest a will be crossing the bridge onto the m8 for glasgow then m74
In which case, that's not too bad. I know theres a layby a mile before the bridge unless theres a better place to meet you

singlespeed":3gajbtzj said:
Would it just be easier for us all to meet up at Abington services which are further down and would make a nice half way stop for me?

That is fine by me, because you don't want to be stopping every second. Are you planning any other stops?