• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

camber kit clio b RS / twingo RS gbp 50 posted

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frediiii

Reaction score
Hi,

selling a set of eibach excenter screws plus 2 sets of rear-axle camber shims (2x0,5°, 2x1.0°) for clio 2 RS or twingo RS

both are bought from KTR and brandnew. never had the time to fit them and now I sold the car.

prices at KTR:

excenter bolts: 42 gbp
2 sets of shims: 28,80 gbp
---
total: 70,80 gbp

I give you both for 50 gbp posted.

mother *****.. this could have actually fixed the rubbing on my front wheels :(

Only seen this just now

no big deal. go buy my manifold instead ;) - oh just realised, both won't fit on the GT, I guess. which bolt size does it have?

frediiii":2x220hhw said:
no big deal. go buy my manifold instead ;) - oh just realised, both won't fit on the GT, I guess. which bolt size does it have?
Dude, if I had the 133 engine I would have :shock:

No clue what the bolt size is.. it should fit because so far the entire brake & suspension is the same as the RS

the clio b which it was originally designed for had two different bolt sizes for RS and non RS... so you better measure your bolts

frediiii":1fv993fa said:
the clio b which it was originally designed for had two different bolt sizes for RS and non RS... so you better measure your bolts

I would have thought on the Wind (both models) it would fit as to my knowledge it uses the RS twingo's chassis

After some thinking I actually don't need a camber kit.

With the coilovers from Weitec I'm able to make the front wheels camber. Think I'm going to do this as a temporarily fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.