Can anyone help?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Talbot

Reaction score
Hi, my name is jake and I'm from bracknell, just sort of wondering what the part is called that's missing from the corner of the windscreen, it's a trim panel but been looking for it all over the internet and have had no luck!
e8uje2eq.jpg

hi jake, the part you are looking for is called the scuttle panel. it's there to stop water from entering the engine bay, and to direct the flow of rain water from the window down and into the drainage channels

all twingo scuttle panels are the same so don't bother looking just for a renaultsport scuttle panel. there are one or two on ebay currently

Unfortunately I can't tell you however you could send this picture to a breakers on eBay and they would be able to send you the correct part

It's not the scuttle panel, the bit I'm after in the corner is separate from the scuttle and okay did you get it from renault then?

it's the seal between the scuttle panel and the windscreen, it's made of rubber and abs plastic and mounts onto the top of the scuttle panel as part of the scuttle assembly. i couldn't for the life of you tell you the name of the part, but i can only tell you what it does. i took some pictures for you incase you need to show it to a parts guy, but they are mostly always the products of incest and couldn't tell their dad from their brake pads!

IMG_20140712_194948.jpg

IMG_20140712_194958.jpg

Yes I got it from Renault I just explained on the phone it's the trim in the bottom of the A pillar at bottom of the window and they new what I was on about

Yeah that's the bit I'm after, I'm probably just going to pop into my local dealer and get one, cheers guys!