Cant wait for my goodies to turn up!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDon

Reaction score
I cant wait for next week,Ive ordered an HID kit,501 LEDs,LED fog lights,Stubby areal,Renault Sport Mats and a K&N Apollo Induction Kit!!!Cant wait to fit it all :D :D :D

I havnt gone for HIDs but I got my xenon bulbs through today, and also some cree 501s (which look better in the packet than my others)... Now all I need is for the rain to stop :-(

Courtney":kugxjg6s said:
I havnt gone for HIDs but I got my xenon bulbs through today, and also some cree 501s (which look better in the packet than my others)... Now all I need is for the rain to stop :-(
Thats awesome :D ,Yea this weather is a bummer.
What were your old LEDs called or where did you get them?

They we're 501s no special name, had four LEDs on a round face. Just put my cree ones in and they look brilliant :) nice and bright! A big improvement on my old ones! Let's hope yours are good as well ;-)

Courtney":28kj15tm said:
They we're 501s no special name, had four LEDs on a round face. Just put my cree ones in and they look brilliant :) nice and bright! A big improvement on my old ones! Let's hope yours are good as well ;-)
Ahh ok cool,would you be able to take a pic of the ur new led bulb please,if u have time...That's awesome ,I hope so too : ).
Thanks!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yep when im in a garage later or if it stops raining :) but for now I'm going to go back to bed ;-)

Ok cool no problemo,lol this is pure stay in bed weather : ) .
Thanks.

yeah it is, just a pain i had to be up for work at 7 lol glad i finished at 10 though ;-)

where did you get your arial from? i keep thinking about one but dont want to lose quality in the stereo coz i listen to the radio a lot

Courtney":1ph4qjkl said:
yeah it is, just a pain i had to be up for work at 7 lol glad i finished at 10 though ;-)

where did you get your arial from? i keep thinking about one but dont want to lose quality in the stereo coz i listen to the radio a lot
Jees that's early ,i got it halfords,don't know how it is though,I've heard that they make the signal worse but I will let you know : ) but even with the standard arial my signal is bad,always crackling etc..