Capsicum Red RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

133_Ads

Reaction score
Had a few hours today to clean Zara, so it gave me time to try out a lot of the new cleaning products i bought off of Monster Detail a couple of weeks back

The Three products i used today, including Dodo juice Born to be Mild Shampoo, Dodo Juice Advanced Wheel Cleaner and Dodo Juice Glass Cleaner (absolutly great products)

DSC_0256_zpse8fd53aa.jpg

No before pictures just after!

DSC_0255_zps8a4fee30.jpg

DSC_0253_zpse720c1b1.jpg

DSC_0252_zpse1adf524.jpg

Nice mate. You should get yourself some dodo juice red mist to aid in drying with a drying cloth. Looks mint and smells awesome.

Might sound like a strange question but what cloth do you use for the windows? I got the dodo juice waffle weave window cloth and IMO its terrible (unless its my bad window cleaner) but in seemed to do a better job with kitchen roll

Not sure mate a dodo juice one, does an excellent job only streaks if you don't have enough spray on the windows

We use a window cloth called an e-cloth I think it's called. We got it from Dunelm mill. You just use water. It's weird how it works but the windows come up a treat. Failing that, good old fashioned kitchen roll is the next best thing.

I've tried alsorts of window clean products and nothing comes close

What wax do you use? We used supernatural on the Zed and I won't touch anything else ever again. Awesome stuff.

Not used a proper wax on it yet, need a good day when i go all out wax and clay, will probably wait until it goes into the sprayshop first as ill want to seal the wheels and may as well do a full job! :)

Stunning! Lovely colour, that. Not sure if you can tell with the black wheels, but is that "Mellow Yellow" stuff good at getting rid of brake dust on wheels?

Gave the Twingo a good going over for the first time in ages :|

Started on Friday morning as the weather looked great.

Before wash:

Excuse the state of the wheels, hopefully have the new ones soon!

Snowfoam (using the AutoBrite Magifoam YellowStuff)

Snowfoam Rinsed off and gone over Using Dodo Juice Born to be Natural

As I was about to dry the car it started to rain :mad:

Got back onto it this morning, as I haven't drove this weekend I just needed to go over it with the Rapid Detailer, then my slight OCD occured and the rear plate came off, to make things worse behind the plate was 5-6 strips of tape :mad:

First job was the exhaust, i have neglected it a lot recently and it needed a good polish! Using Wire Wool and Meguires Metal Polish... After that I brought the Autoglym Bumper Care out and it was used on the Black plastics (Mirror Bases, Wiper Plastics, Window seals, Diffuser section and it worked surprisingly well on the 'B' Pillar wrap.), Tar and Glue remover reduced a lot of the Black Tar spots that were dotted around the car and then Autoglym Super Resin Polish, Went to some of the usual picture spots and got a 'few' :D

Excuse the wheel, mate took it off the car and tried to roll it (fell onto the face) :facepalm:

Was supposed to be picking a mate up from work and had nothing better to do so went to do some 'fancy' shots

Still to this day i love the way it cleans up! Gets me out of ANY moods!