Car Audio & Security Open Weekend

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig

Reaction score
any one going to this?

its in Hayes

think i might have a pop down see what sorta deals they've got going on and have a look at their cars

(main site)
https://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/home.html

(weekend offer site)
https://www.caraudiosecurity.net/

(description from site)

Visit our industry leading showroom, packed with the latest range of car audio technology. Huge stocks and huge discounts, as much as 60% off selected lines, FOR ONE WEEKEND ONLY.

Many "ONE-OFF" unrepeatable and exclusive limited stocks of “first-come, first served” deals.

Brands include: Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, JBL, Kicker, JVC, Infinity, JL Audio, Vibe, Fli, Boss Audio, Hertz, MTX, Focal, Dynamat, Edge, Mutant etc.

View our fleet of demonstrator vehicles, including:
Ferrari F430 F1 with Infinity / JBL and JL Audio install,
BMW E90 M3 Coupe with the JBL MS-8 and Infinity Kappa amps,
Subaru Impreza complete with new JBL install,
Fast-Car featured Audi TT with air-ride suspension,
VW Scirocco with 4 x Infinity Kappa subs and amps,
Audi A4 Avant with 4 x JL Audio W7 subs and HD-amps
And our latest edition, a new Ford FOCUS RS

Other vehicles on show include Vibe's new Skyline GT-R and Ford Focus RS, Fli’s Vauxhall VXR, Kenwood's Scirocco, Pioneer's Audi A4-cab, Alpine’s VW Passat and Hertz's SPL-punching Fiat Panda.

Enter our FREE Raffle, grab a goodie bag*, enter our Grand Turismo GT5 competition and take some snaps with our sexy show girls !

Whether you are after a set of 6x9 speakers, a new CD player, in-car Navigation system, a complete car audio system or just want to check out some of the coolest audio installs in the country, the CAS Open Day is one NOT to be missed.

full address is

Car Audio & Security Ltd
Units 6A-6B
Bilton Way
Hayes,
Middlesex UB3 3NF

I'll b shooting up tomorrow.. So if you see a blue focus st give me a wave!