carbon fibre badges????

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesy1990

Reaction score
hey ave had my twingo 133 cup for a while now n wanting 2 do some minor updates to it n wondering if any1 can tell me wer u can buy these carbon fibre badges? also wondering if any1 got suggestions for what else 2 do

help would be much appreciated as first car ave decided 2 update thanks

Buy some carbon wrap and do it yourself, it might be cheaper..

Between Twingo133.net Streamline carbon are looking at doing carbon badges this yea ;)

Anyone else intreated in some :)

Also theres a few bits you can do just depends on money you want to spend

Hmmm, Carbon badges would indeed be nice, but only if they all matched.
Has anyone looked into water transfer? So you can have your Diamonds and your RS Badge Carbonified =P

Would also suggest redoing the black Vinyl between the doors and rear windows in Carbon Vinyl, looks good IMHO.

M

Twingogeekeo":2nd1bnh2 said:
Between Twingo133.net Streamline carbon are looking at doing carbon badges this yea ;)

I might be intersted Karl, buy they're damn expensive. I see they do them for the Clio at the mo anyway....

I was speaking to Bic a good 8 or 10 months ago now, about them producing carbon fibre mirror caps and the foglight surrounds. I was going to lend them mine to mould from, but decided against it in the end as it was going to take at least 6 weeks, and didn't want to be without my OEM parts for that long....

Jake_133":2lkt6ile said:
Twingogeekeo":2lkt6ile said:

I might be intersted Karl, buy they're damn expensive. I see they do them for the Clio at the mo anyway....

I was speaking to Bic a good 8 or 10 months ago now, about them producing carbon fibre mirror caps and the foglight surrounds. I was going to lend them mine to mould from, but decided against it in the end as it was going to take at least 6 weeks, and didn't want to be without my OEM parts for that long....

Well Bic also known as chris buy OEM parts from me at work to use as moulds and i already know he has the Twingo badges ;) he should be getting them done this year i might chase him on them in a few days

Ill have a word chris is a nice chap and im sure i need to sell him more parts soon ill hunt his email out and fly one off to him :)

Just so you know i just emailed chris. He may sign up himself and be able to reply to these questions or ill keep you up to date with emails from him

Have got a email today from Streamline Carbon.

they are making the moulds in the next week :)

Hi peeps, Streamline vinyls are here ! lol

Will bring you some nice images in the coming few weeks of moulds and badges and whatnot :D

front badge now available to order, it is the same as the megane 225 badge, the rear one is being moulded today, all this time waiting, oh well, we weren't to know