Centre cap size

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny thompson

Reaction score
Hey just wondering does anyone what size the centre caps are for the gordini wheels as it looks like I've lost one today??

What about centre cap size for turinis 16" 60mm aswell? Got my turinis powder coated today however centre caps haven't been done because there plastic so will the centre caps from my cup wheels fit?

singlespeed":kh2iokwq said:
60mm..........

60.1 :p but yeah as neil said, 60mm basically. any 4x100 renault car shares the same centre bore of 60.1 mm, the centre bore being the diameter of the the hub that the wheel rests on :)

Was just wondering because apparently oz f1s are different to turini centres. This will save me having to spray the original centers now, bonus!

ah yeah, sorry i forgot about oz when they made the oe phase 1 wheels mate! those will be 55mm in the oe spec oz f1's, as for the turinis the oe renault ones i'm not too sure. as for every other 4x100 the centre caps will be 60.1 mm

Most the F1s you see these days are aftermarket multifit ones turinis are 60.1

Don't know if its because of the powder coating but they didn't quite fit properly. Had to ram them in and there not as they should be, but there in...

Probably 57.1mm you'll get them on but be careful of the bolts slowely coming undone only needs a check every like 2k miles , had standard clio wheels on my twingo fit after being hit with a hammer pain too get off though