Changed from the Twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HigtonA

Reaction score
Not posted in a very long time, been extremely busy with work and uni soo very little free time.

Just posting to say that I am now the proud owner of a Dacia Duster, its been a great car but unfortunately I haven't got any photos of it apart from the one, when it is a better day I will wash it and post some up.

I gave my mum the Twingo as I couldnt get rid of it so it is still staying in the family.

Here is my Twingo...

20130904_165922.jpg

20130904_170128.jpg

20130904_170047.jpg

Now my new Duster :)

20140125_163558.jpg

Yeah, the Laureate 1.5 dci

same as Karls but in a Mariana Blue, got it from Arnold Clark n it was the last one they had already made in the UK

Andrew!!!! Me and james have missed you!! It was only the other day that I was thinking hmm not heard from you in a while.

Thats sooooo much bigger than the twingo! Lovely though and glad to hear its still in the family. Shame you Couldnt part ex it or wouldn't they take it?
So how's the new beast going??

Heey :) how have you been?

I didn't really want to get rid of the Twingo so that's why mum has it :) The beast is great I am driving it all the time, I love it :) want to buy stuff for it but I don't know what to get.

Does it have 4 wheel drive? If yes looks awesome. If no, why not?!

Sadly no because I would have had to wait months for it to be ready. Also it saved me £2000, I knew someone would ask

HigtonA":2iklzjw2 said:

I didn't really want to get rid of the Twingo so that's why mum has it :) The beast is great I am driving it all the time, I love it :) want to buy stuff for it but I don't know what to get.

I am good thanks :) hope you're well!

Aww well I'm glad she is still in the family and your mum will love driving her :)

Oooh oooh get some big ass bull bars for the front!

Caz-133cup":2e6nkbro said:
HigtonA":2e6nkbro said:

I am good thanks :) hope you're well!

Aww well I'm glad she is still in the family and your mum will love driving her :)

Oooh oooh get some big ass bull bars for the front!

Davey did send me a pic of some bars and they look so good and I am debating it. I want to make it faster, even though I am surprised how fast I can get it

[q uote="HigtonA"]Yeah, the Laureate 1.5 dci

same as Karls but in a Mariana Blue, got it from Arnold Clark n it was the last one they had already made in the UK[/quote] same engine as my clio gt

Dazza1":3db4k6gl said:
HigtonA":3db4k6gl said:

same as Karls but in a Mariana Blue, got it from Arnold Clark n it was the last one they had already made in the UK

same engine as my clio gt

Its a great engine, I lift the bonnet and it says Renault lol says Renault everywhere except the badge.

Have you changed anything under the bonnet to make it faster yet?

HigtonA":1y9fpf6h said:
Dazza1":1y9fpf6h said:
HigtonA":1y9fpf6h said:

Its a great engine, I lift the bonnet and it says Renault lol says Renault everywhere except the badge.

No mate just left it as it is dunno what to change. Only thing I've done is upgrade the headlight bulbs

Dazza1":1lmzwu6v said:
HigtonA":1lmzwu6v said:
Dazza1":1lmzwu6v said:
HigtonA":1lmzwu6v said:

No mate just left it as it is dunno what to change. Only thing I've done is upgrade the headlight bulbs

Thats the exact same as me, looking for inspiration but I dont want to ruin it as it is a great car.

HigtonA":2wkbt3hc said:
Dazza1":2wkbt3hc said:
Dazza1":2wkbt3hc said:

Thats the exact same as me, looking for inspiration but I dont want to ruin it as it is a great car.
Mines nippy as it is it's only light