Charlie's White 133 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twingogeekeo":lnlb5xpa said:
ECG1000":lnlb5xpa said:
matbry01":lnlb5xpa said:
ECG1000":lnlb5xpa said:
Twingogeekeo":lnlb5xpa said:
Below the number plate or look here ;)

twingo133-net-merchandise-f47/show-your-twingo133-net-stickers-t217.html
Ah, go on then :lol: .
One gray external and one white & organge external please.
Where do I send the payment to?

paypal mate to this email
[email protected]
send as a gift :)
Thanks mate. How much is it for those two?

Currently dont have grey only white or white and orange. I can order grey specially but might take a week to get them.

for 2 stickers £6
O.k. Cheers mate. Money on the way now for 1 white & orange sticker. £3 I'm guessing?

madmatt":13h4mc9c said:
Car looks awesome man :)

Loving the yellow fogs ;)

I am surprised, however, that no-one has asked about the R32 :p what's this long story then? :lol:
The story begins with me getting busted doing 75mph through Leeds Bradford Airport tunnel when I should have been doing 30mph :evil:

[/quote]
O.k. Cheers mate. Money on the way now for 1 white & orange sticker. £3 I'm guessing?[/quote]

£3.50 for one

O.k. Cheers mate. Money on the way now for 1 white & orange sticker. £3 I'm guessing?[/quote]

£3.50 for one[/quote]
Oh, I'll send another 50p though then :lol:

ECG1000":1yxu767i said:
madmatt":1yxu767i said:

I am surprised, however, that no-one has asked about the R32 :p what's this long story then? :lol:
The story begins with me getting busted doing 75mph through Leeds Bradford Airport tunnel when I should have been doing 30mph :evil:

Ooo sounds like this could be interesting!

But bet it sounded awesome through it!

jra3d":1z3fartb said:
ECG1000":1z3fartb said:
madmatt":1z3fartb said:

It did sound epic, especially as I had a Non Rez Milltek fitted!

ECG1000":1vnylidm said:
jra3d":1vnylidm said:
ECG1000":1vnylidm said:
madmatt":1vnylidm said:

Oooo nom nom :) so you where heard before you got seen then!

jra3d":3ujgv9fq said:
ECG1000":3ujgv9fq said:
jra3d":3ujgv9fq said:
ECG1000":3ujgv9fq said:
madmatt":3ujgv9fq said:

Oooo nom nom :) so you where heard before you got seen then!

Haha! Most likely.
The amount of times I've been driven to my parents house to be greeted by my Old Man stood in the drive with a big fat frown on his face: "Prick! I could hear you coming 5 minutes before you arrived!" :lol:

De-wipered:

2njk1ls.jpg

The previous owner must have pulled the cup badges off so I got some made up in vynl. Not sure if I like them here so got a few other things in mind:

5xllle.jpg

madmatt":1htrpb8e said:
I think the cup badges go on the Black bit of the B pillar on the Door :)
They do but with them just being stickers they won't stick to the rough vynl on the B pillar because it's rough. :-(

The cup badges from Renault come with thicker sticky tape on the wich sort of mould to the vynl.

Yeah but can't say it doesn't give it a nice clean finish though! I've considered dewipering myself but I find the lil thing pretty useful and its not that ugly. just personal preference at the end of the day I like either way.

How did you tint your fog lights? im really interested in doing this to mine but not sure were to start :) Your car has also inspired me to actually pull the twingo vinyl off the back aswell lol

Just type in yellow headlight tint on google.
All you need is a compass (one you used at school for drawing circles), pencil and scissors. Then just stick it on :D

holliedynamique":3ep8bga5 said:
How did you tint your fog lights? im really interested in doing this to mine but not sure were to start :) Your car has also inspired me to actually pull the twingo vinyl off the back aswell lol

Does that mean you are actually going to debadge it now hollie?