• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheap car

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
Ok guys challenge for you....

I need a cheap run around between £500 & £600 in good condition for a very fussy customer

Any ideas or spots welcomed

jra3d":3kzzc7g9 said:
Ok guys challenge for you....

I need a cheap run around between £500 & £600 in good condition for a very fussy customer

Any ideas or spots welcomed

if you want something that's genuinely soul destroying, but faultless mechanically then you want to look at a toyota corolla 1.3 hatchback ... you know the ones. 97-2001/2 type circle head lamp shape model. you'll pick one up for 500 and it won't inspire confidence. i have a customer who bought one 4 years ago for £300 and yep it looks scrap yard bound, yet it hasn't cost him a penny to run. bombproof engine, sturdy chassis and fairly comfy. don't expect to get to 60mph any time soon though, your battery will run out on your phone or stopwatch before you hit 60!!!

Ford puma if u can find one that the arches ain't bad on. Plenty on ebay for that sort of money.