Chemical Guys No Touch Snow Foam - First Wash

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEOX5000

Reaction score
I've been considering trying snow foam for a while and have finally bitten the bullet!
I got a lance and after reading reviews thought id try Chemical Guys No Touch Snow Foam.
I know some people snow foam as a shampoo but i was testing as a pre-wash.
Had to use my dads car as it was the only suitable dirty candidate

Overall i found it quite good, I would say unless I was in a real hurry I'll probably snow foam all the time now as it does remove alot of the surface dirt and make a car wash that would normal take about 3 shampoos into a 1 shampoo job

I've posted a video of the first wash on youtube for anyone who wants to see the foam in action.
Gonna try and do more of these in future so let me know if you like it :)
[youtube]x-rjm6LrHFo[/youtube]

Looks like it does the job left a nice shine.... Can you use that with a normal hose or do I need a jet washer?

Looks like it does the job left a nice shine.... Can you use that with a normal hose or do I need a jet washer?

Lucky eddie":2cg3630v said:

There are contraptions for snow foaming with a regular hose, but I don't think they really work. Pressure washer all the way