Cherrybomb exhaust back box

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_McLav

Reaction score
Anyone got one of these on there car? Looking at one for next mod as always fancied one and wondered how loud it would be especially as I have the two middle silencers removed. Saw a nova with one on and was very quiet!! Looked at vids online but its hard to tell how loud they are.

Rob_McLav":3vicv9fb said:
Lol I need my car to be quiet under 1500 revs to get out my street at 6am but after that I don't care :)

Haha tbh I dnt think it would be to loud at low revs, just when you open the taps! Lol iv seen vids on YouTube of mk3 1.2 clios with them and they sound alright. But of course yours is the 1.6 so it might be completely different.

Dazza1":3m2innj2 said:
The rs back box off silverstone is shaped like a cherry bomb
Cherry bombs are 'glass packed so sound very different. The insides are completely different, the outside has nothing to do with it.

I hate obnoxiously loud exhausts I reckon it just makes a car seem like a bag of crap to any bystander immediately

LCplParks":ub4767ml said:
I hate obnoxiously loud exhausts I reckon it just makes a car seem like a bag of crap to any bystander immediately

I hate universal back boxes with a passion , its a sure way to ruin a car and turn it into some chav box on wheels, especially cherry bombs. Putting one on a twingo would hit a nerve as every chav in their rat arsed clapped out banger either have a cherry bomb or stupid 4" tip exhaust on something with no power or any sort of performance at all.

Why waste money on something that sounds like it belongs in a maccies carpark revvin' up innit blad? Bare powah n street prezence wasteman!

Go full or go home.

I don't know what it would sound like but you should do it because I really want to find out :lol:

198232_434876789901435_1019290791_n.jpg

Rob_McLav":2llf4rtq said:
I'm looking for a good one and will do it when I get chance. Let the haters hate :)

you are never gonna please everyone and dont think you should, if thats what u like and thats what u want then get it. :) even if we all hate it :)

I found this cool

most of people just buy catback system for the sound (plenty of topic) (what I found a bit stupid personnaly)

so this is clearly to make great sound
so why not