cleanin products

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny thompson

Reaction score
Hi im just lookin some advice, I usually cleen my car with auto glym products but have been hearing great things about the dodo juice products. I drive a blue gordini and was wondering can anyone give me a heads up on what dodo products I should get to clean my car with?

The dodo juice born to be mild car shampoo is great. I've been extremely happy with using that so far. I've also been very impressed with the hard wax (I've been using diamond white for my silver 133, but there's many options) and the red mist quick detailer.

I'd suggest having a look at monster detail's website, and have a chat with him on here. Matts a good guy and he's always giving great service and prices to us on here. :)

https://www.monsterdetail.co.uk

Cheers for replys, I will have a look at the site tomorrow at some stage and ask for some advice on what to buy, just not sure as there is such a. Range to choose from and I dont wanna order the wrong type of wax for the colour of my car

I think blue velvet is the one for blue cars, but definitely speak to matt as his service is great and he can recommend you the best products for each part of the cleaning process.

Blue velvet pro is the nicest wax made by the dodo boys... Also, ignore the colour specific marketing. It's merely that (those that know the dodo boys know their backgrounds are in marketing and computers and not car products ;))

Was out with the wee bro today and picked up some navi-wax, going to give that a go and see how it looks. Going to order some dodo juice red mist tropical, Wax safe shampoo, need for speed cleaner and some powerful traffic film remover and see how i get on with it all. cheers for all the advice everyone.

Where did you get that? Afaik Chris WAS the only uk reseller. I promise... You won't be disappointed! Zero curing time, amazing beading, and incredible flake pop.

I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and bought it from a shop called pro car. My wee bro has been using it for a few months now after he bought it at a car show and he loves it so i thought id give it a go

Some of the Autoglym gear is extremely good stuff so don't be swayed by the more fancy/pricey stuff, if anything combine it to get a list of products that suits you. :)

Same can be said for Dodo Juice, it's great stuff but there's many other products out there on a par with the brand just minus the pricing and funky packaging.

Blue Velvet Pro is very good stuff, been using it on my Gordini for a while. That said, I have recently bought and applied Collinite 845 wax to my Mrs 133 and not only was it as easy to use as Dodo Juice Supernatural it's as long lasting, slick looking and under £20!!

There is a huge biased towards Dodo Juice on this particular forum and as I say, it is great stuff but do some reading up on here www.Detailingworld.co.uk and see what's going to suit you.

Hope that helps. :)

Still going to use my auto glym stuff as i have so much of it :lol: have a lot of meguiars stuff so going to keep using this aswell. As i said above i picked up some navi-wax so when it stops raining in belfast (god knows when that will be) il give it a go aswell as my auto glym super resin polish that i usually use.

Super Resin Polish is fantastic stuff, I'd always rate that as a first detailing buy anyway. Sounds like you're more than familiar with that. :)

I've not tried the Naviwax but heard good things, look forward to thearing how you get on with it mate. If as you say it does stop raining haha

well folks the rain actually stopped for a while in belfast today so the car got a bit of a wash. Washed the car with meguiars ultimate wash and wax shampoo then dried it of with a meguiars drying cloth.Next up the car got polished with auto glym super resin polish. Next up came the good stuff and i finally got to try out the navi-wax, for someone who has never waxed a car before it was so easy to use and the difference to the cars finish was amazing. I used a meguiars foam pad to put it on with and a dodo juice fantastic fur cloth to take it of with and the results where fantastic. Next up the wheels got a wash and the exhaust got a polish, both using meguiars products.

soming of my cleaning stuff

Attachments

• Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 537
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 537
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 537
jonny thompson":2rhvmiqj said:

A nice collection, mate. If you're in the market for any more Dodo Juice, give me a shout. Our prices are low and I'm told that our customer service is second to none :)

Monster Detail":wmjfcxe9 said:
jonny thompson":wmjfcxe9 said:

Our prices are low and I'm told that our customer service is second to none :)

Well, I'd happily give you a reference :)

my car all navi-waxed up

Attachments

• Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 446
  • Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 446
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 446