Clio 200 Spoiler - Will it fit?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BG11PPY

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to adapt/directly fit a Clio 200 spoiler to their 133?

rearspoiler2.jpg

I know the clio may be slightly wider than the 133 (by how much I don't know) but surely its possible?

PS - do I respray my Twingo alien green I loooooove it

No i like AG that would be different its the spolier im saying no to

Might have to sort some sort of photoshop to see, I can see it looking too tall ... a bit like;

suzuki-escudopikespeak01.jpg

But i've got the standard spoiler at the moment and fancied a change to something different :(

Well if you get rid of your spoiler then I'll be first in line to buy it off you ;-)

I did a photoshop ages ago and it looks pretty nice... however I had to shrink the spoiler to fit so...

I really couldnt imagine it being a direct fit, would look stupid anyway imo!

Dont think AG would suit a Twingo either :lol:

BG11PPY":1t632uub said:
Might have to sort some sort of photoshop to see, I can see it looking too tall ... a bit like;

suzuki-escudopikespeak01.jpg

But i've got the standard spoiler at the moment and fancied a change to something different :(

Pikes Peak hill climb motor :D
I'm at work at the moment, so can't play the clip to check. I THINK this one is prety special.
[youtube]Ex5JM5P-Lm0[/youtube]

As for the spoiler, :(

Yes! Ari Vatanen was a quality driver!!

What if I were to fit the Clio spoiler to my Twingo and drive the hill climb would everyone approve?

BG11PPY":1c14n7na said:
What if I were to fit the Clio spoiler to my Twingo and drive the hill climb would everyone approve?
If you made it to the top, probably yes :D

BG11PPY":p3jbyegt said:

LOL! :lol:

You might need a touch more power....Pikes Peak cars lose 3/4 of their initial power at the top.

Wouldn't leave the humble Twingo with much....well...Go...it would be a Twinslow