Clio Dynamique SX Tce

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re done my spoiler and wing mirrors and added a few layers of laquer on top for extra shine and hopefully protect it from sun fade a bit. Here's the results...
2y6evy3a.jpg
hesudade.jpg

The joys of bright flouro style colours and them fading in the sun :(

If the laquer has UV stabilizers in it, that should help to keep it looking fresh :)

waitey":nfs4aa96 said:
Do the wheels orange!

Would look cool
I am somewhat tempted to!

singlespeed":nfs4aa96 said:
The joys of bright flouro style colours and them fading in the sun :(

If the laquer has UV stabilizers in it, that should help to keep it looking fresh :)
To be honest I have no idea if it does or not, just found some at work and used it haha

Little update, after putting up with the rubbish standard renault stereo for just over a year, I decided enough was enough and went to halfrauds and brought a new one. I present to you...

u3e2a9yg.jpg

My new Kenwood KDC-3057UR CD Receiver With USB to give it it's full name. Fitted it in the car park myself in 5 mins ;-)

It now makes use of the Vibe edge door speakers I put in a while back, better bass and much better sound quality.

Now just need to find out how to get my steering wheel stalk controls to work with it (any ideas?) And upgrade the tweeters in the dash, then later on down the line I'll look into adding rear speakers and a subwoofer :p (I miss having a sub)