Clio Stub Axle kit

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your best bet would to be drop pure motorsport an email about it as they're very knowledgeable on this matter. There is a good chance it might fit as the chassis are interchangeable in a lot of places

Did that and they confirmed these would fit without a problem. Does anyone know about possible +/- effects of this modification?

The worst that's going to happen is that you might get some tyre rubbing on the back. But people have used 10mm spacers on the 133 without any rubbing with the 195 width tyre

I see. Well I'm aiming at making the rear more stable, so I'll give it a go. Not worried about rubbing as I'll flex/adjust the lip of the wheel arch anyway ;) In theory installing the 10mm just to the rear should increase the grip there. Should. Any thoughts?

Is yours a GT or Rs?
The Clio uses a nut & bolt, but the twingo GT bolts through the axle and into the backing plate of the drum

I already asked at Pure Motorsport and they would fit. So fitting is not a problem, I was more wandering whether it would have any positive effect on handling

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk