Clios on tour

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Just started a weeks holiday and funnily enough 3 clios is the line up of cars :lol: got a gt, 197 and 200 :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379343999.755487.jpg

Is the blue, white and red a holiday special or permanent?

From the pic, I'm not sure about it. Way too big to be subtle but too small and basic to really pull it off.

maggi112":2ntb0ubi said:
Well they were the ones who turned up with a load of tape and glue residue at fcs :lol:
So its a temporary 100yard makeover then :p

They had a car fancy dress on clio197.net stand at trax. The 197 had the same but on its roof.

It is temporary and as David said we had a french theme to do at Trax and as I haven't had time to give it a really good clean I don't want to remove it yet!

Gemma1407":c3rpycmo said:
It is temporary and as David said we had a french theme to do at Trax and as I haven't had time to give it a really good clean I don't want to remove it yet!
Plenty of tar and glue remover required or is it going to come away cleanly

singlespeed":2zmhvgm6 said:
Gemma1407":2zmhvgm6 said:
Plenty of tar and glue remover required or is it going to come away cleanly
Probably cleanly as its only cheap wrap, started peeling of the 197 hence that got removed.

I turned upto fcs with the tape on and it came off with no residue?