ClioSXT

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClioSXT

Reaction score
Hello all.

Im Craig. Im 22 and currently living in Nottingham/Leicestershire. Im a student at DeMontfort University studying my 3rd Year of a BSc (Hons) In Audio & Recording Technology .

I currently Own a 2007 Renault Clio Dynamique SX 1.2TCE that I've gradually been making unique :). and 1996 Nissan Patrol Y60 GR 4.2

Im a member of Twingooc.com (ClioSXT), and i have been bullied (in a nice way) by Karl to join up.

Unfortunately i dont own a Twingo, but i do have a bit of experience when it comes to audio systems/Mods/Cleaning/Maintenance etc.

Ill be posting pics and descriptions of what I've done with my clio so far/up-and-coming in a few moments :)

But for now ....

P1030945.jpg

P1000486.jpg

Cheers Chaps :)

Monster Detail ... expect a order coming your way soon for some DoDo Juice products !! :)

ClioSXT":3rwbg6x5 said:
Cheers Chaps :)

Monster Detail ... expect a order coming your way soon for some DoDo Juice products !! :)

I look forward to hearing from you, mate! If there's anything that I can help with in the meantime, just drop me a PM :)