Clock

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timo

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reset the dashboard clock on a twingo silverstone?

Hold the button next to it for a few seconds until the hours start flashing, tap the button however many times to change the number, pause for a while until the second flash, rinse and repeat.

Thanks for the info but there is'nt a button next to the clock i can't see any way to reset the thing

Yes i've looked in the manual but all it does is show you things on the multifunction display,nothing mentioned about the clock.

if its got same stereo as the Dini.

Bottom right button on stereo, which looks like some slidders
that gets you into the menus.
Scroll to system settings using the center dial.
Press the right arrow button to select.
Scroll to clock
right arrow to select.
Can't remenber if you use the arrows or scroll to go through the time.

the bottom right menu button will get you back to the normal screen

Thanks very much Singlespeed,just went out and nailed it and its all down to you.Hate it when the clock is an hour fast.

Can anyone help?? I have a twingo rs gordini 133 and ive looked through the manual and ive seen the renaultsport multifunction display with the throttle response meter and lap timer and other things. Can anyone tell me if this is available on my car?

Steverod14":2isvsper said:
Can anyone help?? I have a twingo rs gordini 133 and ive looked through the manual and ive seen the renaultsport multifunction display with the throttle response meter and lap timer and other things. Can anyone tell me if this is available on my car?
This thread should help you out, long read but should contain a lot of info for you.
general-twingo-renaultsport/monitor-subsequently-installed-t5055.html