coil packs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruisinkiy57

Reaction score
hi all

I need some new coil pack but not sure which ones I need as I have just had a quick look on eBay and there is some used one for 30quid each then there is 4 for 40quid bit of a big price difference are the 40quid ones the right ones ?????

EBay must be going down the tube if there's only two sets of Renault pencil coils listed and one of them is used.

Renault parts direct website shows the correct part number, which you can cross reference against other manufacturers. I know there's a couple of different makers which look slightly different but have matching compatible part numbers.

I'd have a look, but were in the middle of a rig move and the usual slow connection is now down to the point where our internet data is being sent by carrier pigeoeon

anyone else using different coil packs to the genuine ren ones? i dont fancy paying £250 for 4..

I was able to pick up a genuine renault coil direct for local dealer for only £48.

Maybe worth having a phone around?!