Coilovers !!!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I know how a group buy works... But there's has to be a price in mind for one
Price for two
Price for 10 etc...?

Noone will give any interest without numbers especially on a kit that could be hideously expensive

maggi112":fqt90xkc said:
No I know how a group buy works... But there's has to be a price in mind for one
Price for two
Price for 10 etc...?

Noone will give any interest without numbers especially on a kit that could be hideously expensive

Ill give them a call now to get some information.

**EDIT** No answer but have dropped them a email. Once i hear back ill let you know.

Right guys i have got the following information.

4 kits 5% off
6 kits 7.5% off
11 Kits 10% off

They're on for £507.60 in that link so

£482
£469
Or £456 then

How comes the price changed on the website? And I'd almost be tempted in a few months time but just not yet

Need to talk with bren. I emailed him a few weeks ago but got no reply

Order 3 or more kits and the price will be £499 each incl vat.
Order 6 or more kits and the price will be £485 each incl vat.

Delivery approx 1 week, delivery charge depends on arrangements.

Haven't had a reply from been but I'm told he's not back to work till Monday

Yes please one set for me... and this despite the fact that you encouraged the nice lady not to talk to the scary northern man about her love interests.

On reflection, very wise. :ugeek:

Can you call it (other than on price) between the Weitec kit and these?

Twingowl":nkf9odwi said:
Yes please one set for me... and this despite the fact that you encouraged the nice lady not to talk to the scary northern man about her love interests.
OOPS! Is that a humble pie I see before me.

Twas a Global Moderator wot done that.

Forgive me for casting unfair aspersions in a glib manner. :oops:

I may be able to assist you guys with these! Will update you all later on when I can get some prices together ;)