Compression leggings?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmc

Reaction score
I know a few on here are into fitness and I was wondering your view on compression leggings or other garments I have some leggings and I think there great keep your muscles warm in cold weather let enough heat out in hot weather but today I noticed they held me alot more in the sense I had a very heavy leg day yesterday at the gym and I could feel the difference with the leggings on a great deal,(never ran day after leg day before apart from without leggings) what's your guys views on them and would you recommend the tops or shorts?

In the winter I wear compression shorts because I pulled my hammy because it was bladdy freezing.
I find they help a lot to keep my muscles supple whilst I'm running, best thing is they were free from the army physio :D

I have compression shorts and short sleeved compression top as a base layer when ice hockey training (not good enough to play properly yet I'm still a newbie lol) I find they work wonders for breathing easier and found muscle fatigue is less so they must do something. Also found that I can go far longer without getting a stitch (I'm quite unfit to be fair)

I know they are mainly used as it adds support and due to compressions speeds up muscle recovery slightly I may get a long selved top :p

benmc":2kxp9ltl said:
I know they are mainly used as it adds support and due to compressions speeds up muscle recovery slightly I may get a long selved top :p

It help your muscles get rid of lactic acid as well to increase your endurance