congratulations seb!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy to win when driving a car buy Adrian, nether the less congrats on another renault powered championship, let's look to next year, :)

German Driver + Renault Engine is always goob combination .....Schumacher in Benetton Renault 94 & 95 .....

Im very excited for the new rule's next year

Yeah same engines as the new clios should be cool.

Renault should have the best engine again next year, grosjean for the wc

Not a fan of Vettels at all, liked his celebrations though, doughnuts etc. FIA have fined him $25,000, pathetic! That's what's wrong with F1 at the minute, world champion can't even let his hair down!

Yeah 25k for doughnuts and nothing done to the endless drivers who drove off the limits of the track. If anybody tried that on a time trial in a game the time would be invalidated. Bring back the old skwl tracks with little runoffs.

His interview this morning was amusing, and I find him quite likable. I've never understood the lack of affection for him personally. This chat about Adrian winning and not Seb is true of any champion really, Button only won with the best car, as did Alonso when he won his 2. Let's not forget the other German, who I'm sure wouldn't of ever done as well if it wasn't for the tyres (and his influence on them) and being able to form the team around himself.

I think we need refueling and multiple tyre manufacturers back. As for the engine link between road and F1 cars, other than displacement and the inclusion of a turbo, I didn't think they shared anything in common?

I agree the FIA were wrong to fine him, after all it made good telly at the end and it's the rights that brings the cash in.

Overall though, it wasn't an interesting race, other than a couple of good bits. Perez made a good move on Hamilton and was nice to see him jostling for position

I think it's good that he got fined haha because he knew full well that he was going to get fined when he did it, but did it anyway which to me makes it even better haha

Cant wait to get this season over and done with. The V6 turbo era will be very interesting, ok admittedly alot of races might involve fuel saving but the design changes could really shake up the grid. As always there will be some big name casualties next year and it'll be interesting to see which is the most efficient engine.

I'm going to make a prediction here and say that the mercedes engine will probably have the most power but thus will require more fuel management, whereas renault could produce a less powerful but more fuel efficient engine.

I also think that renault will make the best overall all engine, and ferrari
And merc close behind.

Think the thing why people don't like him is because when alonso, Hamilton won there's it wasent a run away and could have gone down to 2-3 drivers.

You know if he just stopped the finger thing it would make all the difference, just smacks of arrogance, no one likes that in sport

Nick3814":1uatqkjx said:
You know if he just stopped the finger thing it would make all the difference, just smacks of arrogance, no one likes that in sport
who does he think he is, dappy? na na niii