Convoy from Guildford to nationals on 17th

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Guys

Im putting together a convoy to leave from Guildford on the 17th to the National meet. We will be meeting in guildford location and time to be confirmed.

Let me know if you are intrested.

Add you name to the list.

Karl - Twingogeekeo - 133
Matt - Matt - 133
Jay - Jay - 200
Rob - Crouchy - 200

im a maybe- if i can get the time off

seeing as its the renault day id either b in the clio or a 5 (audi might get spat at) :lol:

We are looking at meeting on the A3 the the wisley services BP petrol station

Cathedral may be better if there are more cars due to meet up as the services can be pretty busy sometimes and might cause some havoc :p

Plus the Cathedral is only 5 mins down the A3 and ensures nobody gets confused with which services.

Is also the Clio lads who have agreed with the services its the only on before the A3 you cant get it wrong

Twingogeekeo":3q5pvoit said:
Is also the Clio lads who have agreed with the services its the only on before the A3 you cant get it wrong

famous last words...someone will get lost now :p

Meeting at the service on the A3 before the M25 turn off north bound at 8am

So far

Twingogeekeo - 133
Matt - 133
Jay - 200
Perrey - 133
Couchy - 200
Mike - 197

tom phillips":23dstuc8 said:
does this mean you are not meeting at the services in warick now?

A few are but we will not due to the distance going past to come back but we will meet the northern members at gaydon :)

thats ok for me, i can meet you there then go on to gaydon with you lot from there, what time are you meeting there?

Cherwell Services between 9.45 and 10.15 to leave for Gaydon between 10.15 and 10.30.