Corbeau Forza Sport Seat

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunty

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I visited GSM Motorsports yesterday in Nottingham and ordered a pair of Corbeau Forza Sport seats in black and red. They were not sure which frames to order but I said I think the Clio 182 is the same or similar. I've spent 20 minutes looking through old posts and can't really see an answer to this?

For the guys who have already upgraded their seats do you know if 182 frames would fit in the Twingo and if there are any problems? For example do 182 frames have a place for the pre-tensioners to fit?

12220001196_eee98dc853_o.jpg

They look niiiiice mate! Im assuming your not planning on using the back seats?!

The two back seats went a long time ago as they were surprisingly heavy. I've had a red rear brace fitted at Ktec too so it should all match nicely. When the seats are fitted I'll post some pics. Just hoping to get some advice off some of this forums wise old beans first :)

could just as easily drill a hole or adapt the seats with a bracket of sorts. with the subaru gc8 impreza seats, i had to cut off the slotted mounting bar on the pretensioner so that it would sit flush with the subaru seats. i am guessing they didn't have an option for a twingo? i don't see any reason as to why the clio 1.2 through the range to the 2.0 172 / 182's would be any different in terms of seat bolt arrangements etc so this should be the same

So if I ordered seat frames for a Clio 182 do we think they would fit the Twingo 133 ok? I'm sure someone on here must have a pretty definitive answer :)

Stunty":3vtvmpxd said:
So if I ordered seat frames for a Clio 182 do we think they would fit the Twingo 133 ok? I'm sure someone on here must have a pretty definitive answer :)

best thing to do would be to ask someone with a clio 182 to measure the bolt pattern dimensions on the 182, and compare it to your twingo's measurements. that's the only way you'll find out mate, head on over to cs.net and post a thread! (Y)

Had these fitted today guys and lots to say.

First things first is we've learnt that Clio 182 seat frames are not directly compatible with the Twingo floor pan. Three of the bolts line up but not the fourth. It's not a difficult modification to make, but a little welding is required. GSM said they could do the work no problem but of course it would require another trip back in a week or two.

As my original 133 seats were already sold and it would mean another 250 mile round trip (of which I'd already done two) I decided to get the work done at a later date myself. I'm lucky that I have a friend who owns a metal fabrication factory and does this sort of thing day in day out - I figure a box of beers and the jobs a gooden.

Anyway... all in all I'm very happy. The seats really do look fantastic and they match the other red bits in the car nicely. I'll post some pics tomorrow morning as I've missed the daylight today.

Sounds like the OMP Twingo frames are the ones to go with then, as the four mounting holes line up with the floorpan holes which were used for the original seat runner fixings. Although, with them, there's still not anywhere for bolting on the pretensioner if your keeping the original belts unless you do some drilling somewhere.