Crayford Motors

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kr03n3n

Reaction score
This is not a twingo name and shame but one of the reasons why i traded my Citroen DS3 in for a Twingo Gordini.

Avoid Crayford motors in North Kent if you want a car. They simply don't support you as a customer...

see www.crappycitroen.co.uk

Best

Kroenen

HigtonA":2hfcjf2t said:
Just to ask did you make that website yourself?
It seems so.
kr03n3n":2hfcjf2t said:
This is not a twingo name and shame but one of the reasons why i traded my Citroen DS3 in for a Twingo Gordini.

Avoid Crayford motors in North Kent if you want a car. They simply don't support you as a customer...

Best

Kroenen
You need to send that website to the media or something, so some other poor sole doesn't get the same treatment!!

kr03n3n":5ddrw7g6 said:

Best

Kroenen
There only down the road from me haha

I read every part of that website looked at every pic and video and horrified at the lack of service and lack of communications and understanding would trading standards be able to get involved in senario such as this, great read mate but they need shut down or Trainning on communication skills as the seem to be utter arseholes