Cullen Ice cream run - pics

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singlespeed

Reaction score
8917094514_7e435695f9_b_d.jpg

8917166728_0e5084c1de_b_d.jpg

8917196346_f04e6d232a_b_d.jpg

8916612065_9bb8709994_b_d.jpg

8920174837_1f15967ce2_b_d.jpg

8920184399_2f3244a906_b_d.jpg

8920198235_d3b876f301_b_d.jpg

manofhow":wiovuh5t said:
looks like a good turn out and the weather looks like it was nice for a drive
We were SO lucky with the weather as the heavens opened half an hour later and it was a propper downpour which would have spoiled the brisk A/B road run as I would have been creeping round the corners and dodging anything which looked remotely like a large puddle. Luckily it was dry untill we were back onto the main roads heading towards home.

It was an excellent turn out :cool: Shame Gordy didnt make it though :cry:

I think we should organise another one. Any other locations we could go Neil?

I came home to Aberdeen today and did the same roads again. Not quite as fun without a long line of RS's.

Them roads are fun! But its true...just not the same without the line of RS's!

Cool photos by the way!

I want wind deflectors now aswell after all that, any good ones in particular to get? Seen a few guys with them!

And james, what exhaust was that and where can i get one? haha

Team heko ones are really good. That's what I've got and can't fault them.

Its pricey,but tempting none the less! (the exhaust that is, not the deflectors haha)

Once i have done everything else i want to,maybe then ill do the exhaust!

And aye sounds like the Team heko deflectors it is!

Try and avoid ebay.......im there now, and temptation is knocking at the door!

I also want to vinyl wrap the shit outta my car now! haha
Especially the number plate bit.

Haha I thought mine was ok-ish until I went down one road the other day and the noise was horrible! It sounds worse than it obviously is, as its only a slight rub on the front arches.

Neil's does look great. And I have to admit the white facelift makes the red prefacelift look quite old and narrow. It just needs the 'tongue'/blade in black

The height is set fully high on the rear, whith the front slightly lower by eye but not measured.

On the run, I did scrape the undertray or front flaps that hang down from it. Only once or twice but we were pressing on at the time and the roads aren't exactly smooth... the front splitter won't be going too low ;)