• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cup Spoiler, Mirror and Fogs - £180 - North Wales

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

133_Ads

Reaction score
Black Cup Spoiler, Mirror covers and fog surrounds, looking for around £180 for all swap for standard parts/colour.

If someone has a black GT spoiler to swap then i'll do that for the right price!

Location North Wales/Chester/Blackpool

Pictures...

Spoiler
temporary_zpsf0193616.jpg

temporary_zps1da98023.jpg

Mirrors
temporary_zps877dd977.jpg

temporary_zpsf228b3d6.jpg

Fog surrounds
temporary_zps2e6f9424.jpg

temporary_zps8e439085.jpg

Orange is a bit much sorry pal, either swap all in one colour or swap for a black gt spoiler...

I have a red GT spoiler fitted?? What sort of price are you looking at to swap?

i have a gloss black gt spoiler ;)

but .... i'm not willing to pay cash to swap something that i won't be using now that the mugen spoilers in the chopping process. if you need it, you can swap the black GT one for the other one

oscar":35ypeg9x said:
i have a gloss black gt spoiler ;)

but .... i'm not willing to pay cash to swap something that i won't be using now that the mugen spoilers in the chopping process. if you need it, you can swap the black GT one for the other one

I'll trade you orange for black? :D
Then trade it with ADS for the RS one? Ha!

nopeeeeeeee dude sorry! i'm just making it clear that i don't really have any intention to get rid of the gt spoiler, just wanted to let ads know that if it helped him out he could swap with mines

(i have absolutely no interest in the cup spoiler, other than the fact that if for some reason my mugen spoiler breaks ... which wont ever happen .... i have a black twingo spoiler as a back up)

Sorry Oscar not swapping an RS spoiler for a gt spoiler haha...

I have just remembered i do have a gt spoiler at mine but it will need to be sprayed black... If i can get it sprayed cheap then i might just sell the RS spoiler on its own, just depends if my mate has any black paint...

133_Ads said:
Black Cup Spoiler, Mirror covers and fog surrounds, looking for around £180 for all swap for standard parts/colour.

If someone has a black GT spoiler to swap then i'll do that for the right price!

Location North Wales/Chester/Blackpool

Pictures...

Mirrors
temporary_zps877dd977.jpg

temporary_zpsf228b3d6.jpg

how much for the mirror covers? do they replace the originals or cover them?

What do you class as the 'right price' for a swap on the spoilers. I swap the one off my Cup for yours....