Curbed Pingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elly

Reaction score
Had to squeeze past a bmw that decided he wanted some of my side of the Road. Can't believe I've done it :(

I got home and told matt what happened and he just laughed at me!?! I accept full responsibility and have offered to get it sorted. The wheels need to be refurbed anyway so lucky for me otherwise I would if got a punch or the keys taken off me.
e5epubud.jpg

pa2utu8u.jpg

Ahhhh it's making me cringe at the thought of it! I don't think there is any worse feeling!
I kerbed mine again last month and I swear I felt like punching someone

Aww, gutted for you Elly (and Matt). Unfortunately it seems like theres a point in every 133s life when a rim meets a kerb :(

I guess mines due sometime if the cup alloys stay on for any length of time, as theres just a small dink in one of the rims so far

I was scared to tell him incase he shouted at me haha

They are so easy to curb :( don't think I will be driving it for a while incase I do it again.

Elly that sucks but at the end of the day at least the cars actually being used.

Friedchicken91":2gv7yo9q said:
Elly that sucks but at the end of the day at least the cars actually being used.
That's true :)
It's got something wrong with it atm so don't like driving it.

LCplParks":1myrxjwn said:
Ahhhh it's making me cringe at the thought of it! I don't think there is any worse feeling!
I kerbed mine again last month and I swear I felt like punching someone
I've done mine so many times now that I just shrug and think f*** it! It'll be someone else's problem when I trade it anyway :roll:

maggi112":3tk0desv said:
And to be fair... Elly is at a natural disadvantage. Being female and all... The wheels never stood a chance
Oh no! You went there.......

maggi112":1t326cdq said:
And to be fair... Elly is at a natural disadvantage. Being female and all... The wheels never stood a chance
Matt has curbed them more time than me! Haha

I scratched mine on a pothole after just 3 days of owning the darn thing :lol:
Sucks though since it shows up worse on red than on the black :(

Sorry to see the damage, it's unfortunate but at least it's nothing majorly detrimental to your car.

Consider it a Christening, of sorts. As has already been mentioned, it seems that the majority have a meeting with a curb at some point in their life!

It's a bad week for pingo! Matt's brother has just kerbed (actually more like destroyed) the other side :(
aqy6ubeq.jpg

The wheels will def be getting a refurb now.

My brother just moved the car onto the driveway so he could get his girlfriends car on too... Heard what I thought was gearbox grinding but no... He's kerbed THE OTHER SIDE!

This one is almost the entire wheel though :(

Not a good month for Pingo lol

Edit - she beat me to it hah

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Hugely bad times