• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom 60mm Lowering springs!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

Reaction score
Right well it seems that the offset of my speedlines just arent playing along with these springs and i love my speedlines so something has to change, the springs drew the short straw! :lol:

They are normal cup springs that have been recoiled 60mm lower, they seem a bit stiffer and they acutally made the handling alot better due to the lack of body roll! makes the twingo handle like its on rails!

This is how the car sits with them on....

low2.jpg

low3.jpg

low.jpg

I put the standard wheels on to see if it would rub but it doesnt since the offset if et55 or somewhere near.

Price wise for these im not too sure as the cup springs are worth a bomb alone apparantly i just want what i paid for them really.

so £165 posted or £150 collected :cool:

Cheers

your best bet is dropping them to same price as lowered springs for sale on the market , 150 area ^_^

You can buy 2nd hand Eibach's for £70...!! Way too optimistic, you're looking at £50 tops for these!!

Good luck and bytway, that drop looks mizin!!

Payed £100 for springs from a gordini and £85 for them to be recoiled. hence the price.

(eibach dont do springs for the rs so thats irrelavant)

Price dropped though, lovely loss of money :cool:

did the camber plates not sort your rubbing probs??

Nah turbo they didn't unfortunately! :(. Think I may go down the coiilover route! I definately said '85 mate' to twingogeeko in the original post! Haha

Sharpy":nkqadesa said:
Nah turbo they didn't unfortunately! :(. Think I may go down the coiilover route! I definately said '85 mate' to twingogeeko in the original post! Haha

thats a shame mate :cry: coilovers are the way forward :cool:
i might have the camber plates off u if u dont want them :mrgreen:

Ayeee should get some sorted very sooon :).

Yer you can have them if you want there doing nothing else :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.