Dacia Duster

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Finally she has arrived!

Currently in the compound should be taking it home tomorrow all going to plan!

looks like its on stilts, think should look more like this :)

dacia-duster-pikes-p-1_600x0w.jpg

Karl":1wbvr49g said:
Finally she has arrived!

Currently in the compound should be taking it home tomorrow all going to plan!

Looks even worse than I imagined... lol.

manofhow":1wbvr49g said:
looks like its on stilts, think should look more like this :)

dacia-duster-pikes-p-1_600x0w.jpg

That on the other hand... Is pretty damn cool!

just make sure IF you ever order new panel work (or how its called in english) they spray it AFTER they testfitted it.
normally dacia sprays everything in their factories and fitting is quite an issue :)

Jarre":1yq0l1r7 said:
just make sure IF you ever order new panel work (or how its called in english) they spray it AFTER they testfitted it.
normally dacia sprays everything in their factories and fitting is quite an issue :)

Karl works at a Renault garage so would probably do everything through them :p

Not trying to, scare you or anything but I know someone via via, that bought the Duster and he regrets buying it.

And apparently the car can not pull that much (for a 'jeep'), something like 1 ton max.

waitey":296gi9o8 said:
Jarre":296gi9o8 said:

Karl works at a Renault garage so would probably do everything through them :p
oh ok :lol:

What i want it for its going to be perfect and will get used unlike the Twingo i had

best colour, for what you get its a great car. have you paid to get a radio though! wont get anything else close for the price new. gone for petrol or diesel?

Karl":37lkphf8 said:
What i want it for its going to be perfect and will get used unlike the Twingo i had
Yeah it makes sense really, think we're all just gutted you got rid off the twingo.

Karl":3qcutmi4 said:
Trying to keep away from mapping but you never know

Oh, no plans for it at all? :(

It surprisingly looks good in white, get more pictures up when you can!

With it being white I'd stray to black wheels and tint the windows to the shade of the twingo tints, but not gangster dark :lol:

Ive been thinking about tinting the windows but thats about all. But firstly i want to get the car and get my holiday out the way :lol: