Dash Grass

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PIC is broken and the small PIC is of the LHD.... But on the uk site..... Who knows.

One for Karl

weebob":9mjd0u6c said:
Bang it on the card, be a pioneer. I always wanted one when I had my 133

Was definitely needed. The perfect shape to send things out the window.

Do it maggs

I think your browser must be the issue with the pic. Works fine in IE9 and Chrome (which I use as default).

And I'm still looking for the item I actually wanted before I purchase it

Karens got the same tray in her facelift model... So, if the grass fits a current RHD it should be fine for the earlier cars too

maggi112":1lhyfgxa said:
I think your browser must be the issue with the pic. Works fine in IE9 and Chrome (which I use as default).

And I'm still looking for the item I actually wanted before I purchase it
Using chrome on the nexus 7, who's knows. What else are you after?

maggi112":1ca1gl5z said:
So it is now RHD? And your mrs has it. And you didn't think to tell us sooner?!
No. Karen has the same tray, so they are the same on pre/post facelift.

IF the listed grass is suitable for RHD trays then it would fit all the 2007-current Twingos. Its a relatively new addition if its now RHD as we know it was previously LHD only

The clio rs rubber floor mats on rs.co.uk also show lhd picture but a different part number than the lhd ones i have, so chances are not so bad

Well without looking at it the magical Karl informed me it's LHD only. But as I said, he didn't look. I'm undecided on if I should buy it yet, as £32 is a fair bit if I want a house :(

And I bought the item I was looking for :
A genuine renault twingo boot mat, the rubberised version with the section dividers. Wanted one for a while and £35 delivered is a great saving over everywhere else I've seen it!

boot_organiser_twingo_rs.jpg

Looks quite good that, do the sections come out? Looks useful for my tools and possible dusty and mucky stuff!

Yep. RPD sell it for £75, saw it on ebay ending at 6am so popped a bid in as I went to bed for £35 and won it. As that was my limit I was quite chuffed that I actually got it. That's delivered too.

They do indeed come out and shift around