?? Dash removal

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHead

Reaction score
I have two problems;

1: I need to replace a bulb behind the heater controls

2: I want to run two USB cables and a microphone from the back of my aftermarket HU for hands free and iPhone connection etc . With the USBs going to the glovebox and the mic going to a suitable subtle location.

Before on my Clio I had the help of my Haynes manual.... They haven't got their act together yet so there isn't one available!

Direction to appropriate thread or a simple guide would be much appreciated! (Maybe with pictures too!?)

Cheers,

James

Does anyone actually respond to anything on this forum other than the introductions??!?!!

Sorry but I didnt see the point in replying before but beens though your desperate for a response here it is.
I aint got a clue mate sorry

I need to know this too!
There's a copy of the twingo 'manual' somewhere but it's vague to say the least :lol:

Chicken":2id8dz15 said:
Sorry but I didnt see the point in replying before but beens though your desperate for a response here it is.
I aint got a clue mate sorry

Yeah that's fair enough... I just assumed somebody on the Internet who has done this before would be on here maybe :L

Heater controls I'm not sure on, there's a tutorial on here about changing the coloured bulbs behind it so should show removal for the wires just run them down underneath the radio and out through the bottom near the footwell you can do this by unclipping the plastic trim underneath the bottom of the radio on both sides then running the wire up through the side of the glovebox where you will find around a 4cm round hole that you can send the wires into the glovebox through making it virtually invisible once you've tightened them up

If I was unclear please ask any questions