Day off due to snow :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, barely any snow in Blackpool, quite a bit in North Wales where i'm supposed to be heading tonight :(

Started at 8. Still snowing now and I can see it from the office window. No snow day for me, just know its gonna be hassle getting up te hill on the way home tonight

We all got to work and have decided we should go home as the roads around here are really bad.

However, we're currently drinking tea and eating toast and crossaints lol!

In the office with a full day ahead of me. On the mountain bike so gonna be a fun 8 mile ride home tonight ;)

Lucky! Just got into work and it's taken me an hour nd half to get here! Stupid drivers

Bristols got mammoth amount..! Doesn't really make a difference to me coz I'm glued to my laptop trying to write an essay on human resource management. EUGH.

Well I was a bit of a jammy b*gger, booked yesterday and today off work just for a bit of a break. The rate it's snowing at the moment would probably have meant another nightmare journey home.

Last time it snowed heavily round my way my hour long commute ended up as six hours including the last 4 miles on foot!!

Hopefully your all warm and toasty but for those of you who aren't l...

This is where I am all day... Nice and toasty warm on grill today.
hysaqy5u.jpg

There is no snow here on the ground, some on the hills but that's about it. Meant to be hitting here between Sunday night and Monday morning :(