Day time running lights..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know much about these on the Renaultsport twingo? Is it from Feb 2011 that all new reg cars have them factory fitted? Cheers, slim. :?

I would imagine most cars will have them as their sidelights, lots of cars already do and can be activated with like a series of button pushes or similar for use in other markets where it's already the law. It seems only high spec models, even in the vag line up, have the spangly LED lights that we all (i hope we all do) despise :p

So as of whenver it becomes the law (I'm sorry I dunno when!) they'll simply be activated. I do hope whatever I get doesn't have any, I just have dipped on all the time anyway

it is true these will soon become law on new cars, not so much "daytime led runnign lights" but a form of sidelight that will stay on all the time.

had a email from my supplier offering daytime running light smd white. CRZY!!

Will be interesting to see what Renault do to the Twingo in respect of day time running lights... any one seen any images/pics? slim. :?: