Deep dish / stance

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrighty94

Reaction score
Decided I'm going to slam the old girl with some deep dish go euro look! Was looking into air bag suspension to just something different love a good French car with euro look! Been banging on ages about making car faster but decided it's enough for what it is time to make it wide, low and slow, minus the slow bit ;)

Looking forward to seeing this but pleeeeeeease don't put airbags on - don't want to risk ruining the handling magic!

Yeah this is true but they are much more easier to deal with day to day life ... Speed bumps haha my mate has a lupo gti on bags and that still handles we'll tbh when I lower the twiglet I won't be hammering it around corners

wrighty94":10dgcm2e said:
when I lower the twiglet I won't be hammering it around corners
What's the point in having a twingo rs if you don't hammer round corners haha1

Twins go":163caqvf said:
wrighty94":163caqvf said:
when I lower the twiglet I won't be hammering it around corners
What's the point in having a twingo rs if you don't hammer round corners haha1

ending up in a ditch afterwards and not everyone is a race car driver when you buy this car you know :D

Haha I've had my days of hammering the poor girl haha just want her to look good now! Not that the car doesn't anyway just glam it up hahaha

Unless you know of a kit for mk 2 clios, it maybe worth measuring up your mates kit for size. Rear end is going to be simillar and the front is Mcpherson strut with simillar style topmounts. if your lucky, plates welded on for bolting onto the hub assembly may cover it.