Diamonds

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
I really want the badges in Black... But i think i have two different types on the car... theres the standard one - which i have on the wing mirrors and then the number plate bit... But coz i have various other bits in black too, what sort should i do them? the metalic one or the gloss one?

(also karl if you know the paint codes that would be helpful when i send them off to my uncle to be done :))

Courtney.

Nope? They were done as part of my deal from Renault ;-) also when I get the spoiler, what do you reckon.. Black or White?

You would need to talk with the local dealer as they might have used a different black. Also spoiler black :)

Black spoiler will look best on non RS models as it just merges in to much else, I only know as they painted mine white and showed me what it looked like; just didnt look as though there was a spoiler there.
Also I would get the spoiler painted the metallic black like the standard black parts on our cars and the diamonds also metallic black to match :)

Ollie133cup":26fmwol0 said:
Mines White . I have one in black to . Prefer the White tho looks more sleek.
when you say you have one in black too, do you mean you have a spoiler spare or did you get it resprayed? :mrgreen:

Courtney":xnj4uy98 said:
Ollie133cup":xnj4uy98 said:
Mines White . I have one in black to . Prefer the White tho looks more sleek.
when you say you have one in black too, do you mean you have a spoiler spare or did you get it resprayed? :mrgreen:
Spoiler spare. :)