does any one know what these wheels are?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manofhow

Reaction score
someone offered me these wheels saying they are from megane r26 and i been googling and cant find what car they are from, it is def a renault.

any idea?

They look like a replica OZ F1. Same wheel found on a Phase One Clio 172.

yo dude, they're oz f1 + (or plus) for the megane. awesome wheels and look very smart

oscar":32mc79tn said:
yo dude, they're oz f1 + (or plus) for the megane. awesome wheels and look very smart

Really?! They made these for the Megane?! No shit!!

i don't know if that's sarcasm dude hahaha, they were never one of the popular options for some reason and no doubt that's because they came OEM on 172 phase 1's of which i have a huge soft spot for. i'm sure they came around around the same time the 172 first came out so around 2000 therabouts. there are split rim copies that VW boys seem to like, not too keen on them dude

oscar":3ult8iaj said:
i don't know if that's sarcasm dude hahaha, they were never one of the popular options for some reason and no doubt that's because they came OEM on 172 phase 1's of which i have a huge soft spot for. i'm sure they came around around the same time the 172 first came out so around 2000 therabouts. there are split rim copies that VW boys seem to like, not too keen on them dude

Nah dave I was being serious. I always thought they came with the 172 only! I also have a huge soft spot for a phase one. So much so that I'm on the hunt...... I'll keep you posted.

they are Genuine Renault ones but made by OZ not just 17" (I assume 17"? maby 18"?) OZ F1's as the Renault ones have the machined lip round the outside