Doing anything fun tonight?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working till 9. Will of been here for 13 hours then. All 13 hours have also sucked.

tommy89":n52ghd20 said:
Freezing my arse off as the boiler has packed in! enjoy bond - love that film.

Will do! Took my girlfriend this time as I went with her brother last time haha. Put some warm clothes on!

JE_GT":28fh67o4 said:
tommy89":28fh67o4 said:
Freezing my arse off as the boiler has packed in! enjoy bond - love that film.

Will do! Took my girlfriend this time as I went with her brother last time haha. Put some warm clothes on!

Probably a good choice there! I spotted loads extra the second time round oddly. I am wearing the worlds supply of fleece things and my jacket - Tempted to go for a drive to Sainsburys just for the warmth haha!

I'm assuming borderlands on the PC then? Thought I was going to have a ps3 borderlands buddy for a minute! Ha

You seen them before? They're amazing live!!

maggi112":1dkhafwd said:
Playing some borderlands 2 this evening (the steam sale hasn't been kind) and getting an early night as I'm exhausted and going to see Elbow tomorrow at wembley :D

Can save you the trip...

wait for it....

Booyah!
250px-Elbow_coude.JPG

joking apart they were really good went I went to see them ages ago.

Iv avoided borderlands 2 on steam as It will only add to the other 450 games in my list I havent played.

maggi112":1t2qixtg said:
Playing some borderlands 2 this evening (the steam sale hasn't been kind) and getting an early night as I'm exhausted and going to see Elbow tomorrow at wembley :D

Aye, a steam sale ruins bank accounts and possibly relationships haha

Ask Carrie in a few weeks and see on that front. I've got plenty of games on my account waiting to be played! I really want some awesome rts. Back in 2003 we had loads to choose from. AoE 2, empire earth, rise of nations. Now we got nuffin decent it seems :(

Will be the second time I've seen Elbow. With muse a few weeks ago and Ross noble this weekend it's been a good month :D plus we secured our tickets for muse at the emirates next year XD XD XD XD

Well tonight is my Juijitsu training so in about 2 hours I'll be fighting sweaty men in black pyjamas! :D

Alex_225":y4tfc41x said:
Well tonight is my Juijitsu training so in about 2 hours I'll be fighting sweaty men in black pyjamas! :D
Lol that's one way of putting it :)

Whereas muse was a full on assault of the senses that blew my mind, elbow jjst built up. And up. And up. And so on and so forth. Simply: WOW

Second time now. Won't be the last for sure