Drove a Wind

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS Dre

Reaction score
I have been driving around in a black Wind for a few days since my dealer found a small rust patch on the tailgate...
In one word "horrid" i'm so glad i got my little RS back today.
the thing i did like like from the car were the seats the stilleto key and pretty big boot in the back, somehow lotsa peeps turned there heads on it tho :shock:

I know the feeling mate I ha one for a week, seats are amazing specially with heated option... Boot space is fantastic
The drive is rough and rear view is stupid

Did you guys like the dash? I seem to remember I was impressed and would rather have it than the 133 one....

So does it not drive at all like a Twingo 133?

I kinda expected it to feel like a slightly less nippy version of the 133 as I know it's heavier but has the same engine.

That's quite good as my other half was saying that if she was buying a car now she'd consider the Wind over the 133 but any RenaultSport model will be a superior drive to a standard Renault.

On the other hand a RenaultSport Wind 200 would be good!

Love the dash! Was very very nice looking
Hated the gay door handles. The pillars to big. Rear window too small, needs much much more power

I just moved one around the forecourt didnt like when the roof was down but when it was up happy days :)