Dubz's Picture Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubz

Reaction score
Due to my lessons being cancelled today I went for a little cruise

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

Try doing this in a 133 ;)
IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

Yes I do know that my car is filthy :p

Try doing that in a lowered GT I'll update progress thread soon about this but long story short the car stopped working and very soon I found my GT balancing on a kerb over a foot high by the subframe. I have a picture which will haunt me forever now

Loving the pictures!

Friedchicken91":3tawgxut said:
You and your cracks at our 133's

I can keep up with you on straights and sort of round corners...ish. I'll keep making cracks at 133s ;)

waitey":2b4tonkk said:
Try doing that in a lowered GT I'll update progress thread soon about this but long story short the car stopped working and very soon I found my GT balancing on a kerb over a foot high by the subframe. I have a picture which will haunt me forever now

Loving the pictures!

Cheers man! That picture isn't as bad as what happened before hand. I took a shortcut through a field and someone put a big pill of dirt and stones at one of the end and I decided I couldn't be asked to drive back so I drove over it :S Just enough ground clearence for it luckily!

After this cruise I spent 4 hours cleaning my car :p

Dubz":1qr2gqaa said:
Friedchicken91":1qr2gqaa said:
You and your cracks at our 133's

I can keep up with you on straights and sort of round corners...ish. I'll keep making cracks at 133s ;)

Try that with me lol

better still...yotah! :)

There is no way a iMusic could keep up with a 133 if driven properly.. You're talking 58bhp + more from the same size car..

JE_GT":1iwjtq5i said:
There is no way a iMusic could keep up with a 133 if driven properly.. You're talking 58bhp + more from the same size car..
Even I wouldn't be that confident and I don't wanna turn this over in a GT vs RS war but it like to see how my car does compared to an RS.

Last weekend I sat in Ghostz, RS and reved the engine and it's amazing with the Skytune exhaust system. I'd almost sell mine to get a Twingo RS but I love my Wind too much.

Good pictures dubz, ok so you can keep up with chicken come play up the front and I'm sure we may have a different story... Challenge set ;)

jra3d":3vtwjx5x said:
Good pictures dubz, ok so you can keep up with chicken come play up the front and I'm sure we may have a different story... Challenge set ;)
If jay wasnt in the way i would have been on your ass boy. Dubz how about you vs me at Santa pod and settle this as we already know you lose in the bends :p

DrDrew":18ds2r75 said:
Whose is the MR2 in the back of some of the pics?

It's one of my brothers weekend car :roll:

Friedchicken91":18ds2r75 said:
If jay wasnt in the way i would have been on your ass boy. Dubz how about you vs me at Santa pod and settle this as we already know you lose in the bends :p

It did get a bit hairy in a few bends :lol: my twingo is shockingly bad from a stand still.

JE_GT":18ds2r75 said:

You should have been at the meet. I believe the first words from Jar3d was 'What ******* engine do you have in that car' Or something similar to that. It put a smile on my face :D

Friedchicken91":18ds2r75 said:
You guys have no idea after that meet lol

Whenever the next meet is I'll do some weight saving measures then I'll be over taking you again :twisted:

Dubz":7kos2hcj said:
You should have been at the meet. I believe the first words from Jar3d was 'What f*****g engine do you have in that car' Or something similar to that. It put a smile on my face :D

We all thought the same on that one, you can't make a fry up on yours though it's not hot enough