East Midlands

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay_W

Reaction score
I'm a fairly new member and want to get to know everybody so I reckon we should get an East Midlands meet together at some point, somewhere in a good photo location and some good roads to have a blast out after. Anybody up for this?

LC on here and there are a few other guys from the midlands, believe it's the west midlands. next door to you pretty much :D sure there are another couple of guys from that area too

I'm from the West Midlands. Near cannock and Lichfield? Sort something and I'll be up for it!

Could always head along to the renaultsport national meet, going to be a fair few of us there

Was planning on going to the Renault sport meet but would be nice to see a few people before so I don't just turn up surrounded by a lot of new faces

Roberts":1r1omyrf said:
I'm from the West Midlands. Near cannock and Lichfield? Sort something and I'll be up for it!

oscar":1r1omyrf said:
LC on here and there are a few other guys from the midlands, believe it's the west midlands. next door to you pretty much :D sure there are another couple of guys from that area too

Same Roberts WS15 postcode, I'll be going to the RS meet

There's also the end of season show at donnington which is about 40 minutes from me

are you all too scared to turn up to a country road car park and actually go for a drive????? :p ......
all i'm hearing is show show show. sitting around at shows isn't what these little cars were made for, take them out a nice country drive around the midlands :D

oscar":j6qawd38 said:
are you all too scared to turn up to a country road car park and actually go for a drive????? :p ......
all i'm hearing is show show show. sitting around at shows isn't what these little cars were made for, take them out a nice country drive around the midlands :D
Haha more like industrial estate

LC":2glje3ia said:
oscar":2glje3ia said:

You haven't heard of Matlock then.. Or Leicestershire or Derbyshire in general :lol: all good narrow country roads where I live [THUMBS UP SIGN]

waitey":paam54o5 said:
LC":paam54o5 said:
oscar":paam54o5 said:

You haven't heard of Matlock then.. Or Leicestershire or Derbyshire in general :lol: all good narrow country roads where I live [THUMBS UP SIGN]
too many potholes where I live out in the sticks and idiots who pop up on your side of the road!

LC":1q238yn8 said:
waitey":1q238yn8 said:
LC":1q238yn8 said:
oscar":1q238yn8 said:

too many potholes where I live out in the sticks and idiots who pop up on your side of the road!

Oh lol, Matlock has good roads around it you should try there on a good weekend, always bikers and cars going for a drive :)

waitey":2n5pda7w said:
LC":2n5pda7w said:
waitey":2n5pda7w said:
LC":2n5pda7w said:
oscar":2n5pda7w said:

Oh lol, Matlock has good roads around it you should try there on a good weekend, always bikers and cars going for a drive :)
I've just came down a B road off the A51 I believe it had to be a rally stage corners corners up down up down crazy will try to pinpoint it for future

I will be going to cars in the park on the 6th, so if anyone wants to meet up before there, local pub or something and drive there, lets get something sorted. The park closes for entry at 11, so meet about 9 incase traffic is bad?

I live near Matlock and the roads round here are bang on bit of everything with straights and tight bends and are a good laugh if you know them but can kick you in the arse if you don't as many find out. Would be good to get a few out one nice Sunday and have a blast out