Electronic Boost controler

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twingo-gt-2k8

Reaction score
Hi every one im just looking into these electronic boost controllers from Greedy,
Are they any good and are they worth fitting?
My car has FMIC, dumpvalve, exhaust, Panel Filter, 182 Injectors And rempped
What will the boost controller do for me? can i just change the boost levels upto my remap bhp or will i gain abit more BHP?

Electronic boost controller will be better, as will be able to control boost spikes. I have a gizzmo one :p

I'd look into it if the electronic one is a closed loop controller then jay is right it will correct errors etc if its an open loop it'll be just like manual

I know mine is a closed loop. So if adjusts for boost spikes and boost dropping off etc. it's a decent little thing if you got it set up right ;-)

Brother runs a Greddy Electric Boost Controller in his S15.
297 on Standard Boost but has a High Boost set up for 340, doesn't use it much because he's scared he'll break something :p

But the boost holds very stable :)

Martin_172":1gtvkiol said:
it will help smooth out boost spikes and help hold boost at higher rpm
So is this something for after mapping or would it have any benefit in the meantime running one on the standard map?

you really want to fit it before mapping, it will help you control the boost, remove any spikes etc and then the mapper will sort the fueling to match :)

as far as i know anyway never really played with one

I think steve-o had his switchable so he could have 100bhp or 141bhp with a flick of a button

Dubz":3om1xssw said:
I think steve-o had his switchable so he could have 100bhp or 141bhp with a flick of a button

Yup it is, 4 stages...
1 is set at 100
2 is 115
3 is 130
4 is 141.