Elly Race for Life sponsorship

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
A very last minute approach to this I'm afraid but everything helps, right?! Unfortunately Elly is now doing this alone so sponsorship pages have been setup...

Elly is doing The Cancer Research UK Pretty Muddy Race for Life tomorrow! Not only this but next weekend she's doing Cancer Research UK SHINE, a night-time walking marathon through Central London.

She's doing both of these alone as the others involved have dropped out (wtf?) so PLEASE support her by sponsoring her on the link below...

https://www.justgiving.com/user/43877275

Don't forget, if you're a UK tax payer your donation can be increased through Gift Aid! Everything helps towards the cause, even if it's just a quid!

Unfortunately pretty muddy is a female only event and shine is fully booked so I cannot participate with her... I will be volunteering my time to help run the event though. Until now she was doing both events with a couple of friends but they have decided not to attend...