embarrassing Horn

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max

Reaction score
Another bad point about the twingo is the horn! Hugely embarrassing lol

air horns are cool but if you want a loud horn that aint an air horn fit a mercedes horn!

oh my god, i used to work for mercedes and the horns on them are extreme,

I used to work above the workshop and if there were testing one i used to sh*t myself due to the noise.

I've got one from an E class i was going to fit on my R5 never got around to it, i'll probably shove it on the twingo lol

Best thing I herd with a ferry fog horn on a mini Mayfair you never seen so many people jump hahaha

Some MOT testers will fail an Air horn or fog horn if they deem its too loud

Lad in my college group got reported by a neighbour for having a train horn. Police came and gave him a producer. Apparently as long as it is disconnected in road use and connect when off road its ok. But merc horn best bet (ebay jobby)

Yeah it's a extra feeble and I can't remeber the last car I had where it wasn't activated by pressing the steerin wheel facing

I really want to fit a Dixie horn, I think it would be excellent... But if I had the money for that I'd spend it on performance parts.

I've gone and got myself a twintone horn off some other Renault (Scrappy find).
SO, Once I figure out how to get to the standard horn, the fecker is coming off and the new one is going on.

M