End of the line...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you find that out? Thought the facelift had at least another year or so to go...

so we are going to be a small minority (not that we aren't already), even better :cool:

Where did you find that out?? I know they've stopped making the Clio 200, must've halted production of the 133 also

Phew! Just got mine in on time then, they're rare little beasts as it is! Perhaps they'll got right up in value :lol:

Kinda gutting, really! LY 133s are gonna be ultra rare. Can't believe how soon they're stopping the production of them, seeing as the facelift one has been out less than a year.

Probably a lot to do with the lack of sales more than anything else.

Will be a good 3yrs I bet before we see the next one, if at all I suppose!

Let's hope they carry on making the parts for many years!
Nick, your car will certainly be a one off. I'm guessing yours could be one of the last LY?

Yeah that's what I've said, may be the last LY ordered, Jeremy from RUK said he'll be able to tell me by September :lol:

No news of an earlier delivery date? Did you find out if the renaultsport exhaust will fit the facelift twingo?

markhardy":3e5u1447 said:
Nick, your car will certainly be a one off. I'm guessing yours could be one of the last LY?

I'm pretty sure car manufacturers have to (by law) provide spare parts for a certain number of years (possibly 7) after production of each model ends.

Could be 2014 for the new twingo. we've seen so many things for the new rear drive platform shared with Merc, and the 133 was a year before the first 250 - with that due a 2015 refresh.

Monster Detail":2kb3qr71 said:
markhardy":2kb3qr71 said:

I'm pretty sure car manufacturers have to (by law) provide spare parts for a certain number of years (possibly 7) after production of each model ends.

Let's hope they've got an ample stock of ball joint bushings :lol:

markhardy":cod7kd2g said:
No news of an earlier delivery date? Did you find out if the renaultsport exhaust will fit the facelift twingo?

Dealer rang me today as it happens, due to be in UK by September 26th so hoping to take delivery 1st week in October once the paint protection film is fitted.

Still ages I know but it lands quite nicely following my hols, can't wait:lol:

Maggi where did you hear this information from? I can't find anything obvious on Google stating the 133 is finishing production? I hope you're wrong :eek:(

Stunty":1l96fmf9 said:
Maggi where did you hear this information from? I can't find anything obvious on Google stating the 133 is finishing production? I hope you're wrong :eek:(

Top secret sources but I've seen it too and it is unfortunately true :'(

Stunty":3b3dc86p said:

See my quote above Stunty! Confirmed on RS forum, book closes end of July!!