Engine bay..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeyb19

Reaction score
Iv been tidying up my engine bay and quite happy with how its looking so far,
I want some people's opinions on what else I could, Or what people have already done, to make the air intake pipes, intercooler pipes and battery cover?

jakey, i'm convinced your a glasgow rangers fan judging by those colours hahaha! you could take the intake box off if you should wish and spray it with some red or blue plasti dip. it's like vinyl wrapping, except it comes out of a can :)

it works great on rougher / coarse and rigid surfaces too, same as the intercooler pipe (the large one next to the air intake) you'll need some anti static cleaner & degreaser to prepare the surface, get rid of oil residue and dirt etc. you'd be the first to do this too

I tried to do this with an "ebay" kit & none of the cables fit!

I know your supposed to cut them down but they are either waaaay to chunky & flap around everywhere or are too tight & don't go all the way around the pipes! These all look like they fit sug! Whered u get them!

Totes Jel :)

Auto silicone hoses do all the vacuum pipes, not a fun job removing all the old ones.

I looked into carbon dipping for the airbox pipe and intercooler pipe, but Im sure it isn't cheap. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Unfortunately oscar no im not a rangers fan, im from Birmingham. :roll:

Ordered some red plasidip for the airbox, intake and battery cover and some stickers to break it up abit, cheers to Oscar for the idea.